Rules and Regulations
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, The Daimaru Hotel requests your cooperation in observing the following rules and regulations. All Guests must sign this document as a condition of registration, and Guests should consider this form as an Agreement between each Guest and The Daimaru Hotel. The Daimaru Hotel reserves the right to cancel the accommodations and request the guest to leave the unit immediately if these Rules and Regulations are not observed.
- Upon arrival, guests must register at the Hotel reception desk. All guests are requested to present a valid form of identification, e.g., national identification card, passport, visa or travel document. U.S. residents may present a valid Driver License. Minors under 18 years of age are not allowed to stay at The Daimaru Hotel without being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The Daimaru Hotel is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests.
- Payment for all hotel services may be made with a valid and accepted credit or debit card, or cash. Personal checks are not accepted. (Exception may be made for long term tenants with good credit.) All bills are due upon demand. Payment by credit or debit card is preferred.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM and checkout time is 11:00 AM. There may be an additional charge for early arrival and or late checkout. Guests must notify the registration desk for both early arrival and late check out to confirm if there will be an additional charge.
- The Daimaru Hotel has a 72-hour cancellation policy. In case of late cancellation, the Hotel has the right to compensation equaling 100% of the daily room rate for each day they are late in notifying the Hotel.
- Guests may request to extend their stay in the original room accommodated or a different room, provided the different room is available. Note: rates may vary by room. Check with the Reservation Desk for details.
- The Daimaru Hotel reserves the right to remove any person and his/her belongings and to request any guest to vacate his or her room if he or she violates The Daimaru Hotel Rules and Regulations.
- The Daimaru Hotel is not liable for any lost, damaged or stolen items or property belonging to the Guest.
- The Daimaru Hotel is a non-smoking facility, and as such smoking is not permitting in any of the rooms, nor in any of the common areas, including the lobby, kitchen, library, bathrooms and shower, and stairways. This rule includes all forms of smoking: e.g., cigarettes, cigars and medical marijuana. Guests must go outside the building to smoke. Violation of this policy constitutes grounds for immediate cancellation of Guest reservation.
- The Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guest or any person for whom they are responsible for.
- Each Guest must pay a room key deposit of $10 in advance. This deposit will be refunded when the Guest leaves. If the key is not returned, The Daimaru will consider the deposit as compensation to replace the lost or unreturned key.
- Guests may not move furnishings or interfere with the electrical network, plumbing or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises without prior consent by Hotel Management.
- Guests must not use any electrical appliances or perform any other acts that may cause a fire in their room or anywhere else on the Hotel premises.
- Hazardous, toxic, or illegal products are not allowed on the premises.
- Guests are responsible for their own personal safety.
- Guests must observe and abide by all applicable laws and government rules and regulations.
- All Guests must respect the privacy of all other Guests at all times. Guests must not make excessive noise, especially during the quiet hours from 11 PM to 7 AM.
- Common areas will be cleaned periodically by Hotel Housekeeping staff. Guests are free to use the common areas (kitchen, bathrooms, sitting room, laundry facilities, etc.) but in doing so, Guests must observe Hotel Rules and Regulations and clean up any mess they create. Guest rooms are only cleaned after they become vacant. Guests are responsible for keeping their own room clean during their entire length of stay.
- No pets or animals, other than registered service pets, are permitted on the premises. Proper documentation is required for all service pets.
- Using photographs and videos taken in or of the hotel for commercial use or public purpose is illegal and strictly prohibited. Violators of this rule are subject to prosecution.
I have read, understand and agree to all rules and regulations stated above.(Effective: 6/23/2016)